I coach people and organizations to reach their potential by equipping them to solve the problems they are facing today, develop new strategies for tomorrow and establish healthy life rhythms for personal growth.
I have been in some form of leadership for the past 15 years ranging from founding a college ministry that grew from 9 to over 1,000, serving as the Executive Pastor at Apostles Church NYC helping it grow from 2 to 4 congregations and being the Lead Pastor at Apostles Church Union Square. Over that time, I started coaching and consulting churches around visionary leadership, organizational development and implementing their mission with unique strategies for their context.
I have helped business executives, pastors, church staff and ministry leaders develop their own personal vision, ministry vision and organizational strategy to implement growth, change, and transition to successfully achieve their goals.
I began coaching and consulting because I desired to see every leader and organization grow into their full potential, overcome their challenges and experience the joy of achieving their vision and mission.
If you are interested in coaching, consulting or having me speak or train your church, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is typically a one-on-one interactive relationship that helps people identify and accomplish their personal and professional goals faster than they could on their own.
Coaching is the best way for leaders to identify, strategize, and achieve their goals as it provides outside expertise and guidance to empower each individual leader uniquely for their role, organization, and context.
I focus my coaching on assisting each individual develop and embrace their own strengths, empower others to assist them in their weaknesses and empower them for healthy personal rhythms along the way.
Who do I typically coach?
A wide variety of people can benefit from coaching. As I coach I primarily focus on:
- Business CEOs, COOs, Ministry Leaders and Pastors who desire to be more effective in their life, businesses, ministries and leadership.
- Leaders who are looking to work smarter not just harder.
- Leaders who are guiding transitions.
- People who are looking to balance life and work priorities.
- Churches in the midst of navigating transitions.
- Churches who are reorganizing around a renewed mission focus.
- Church leaders that are exploring next steps for their church’s vision.
- Organizations who are looking to develop the skills of high potential leaders.
- Churches and organizations looking to develop healthy and sustainable growth and structure.
If you’re interested in learning more about coaching, you can email me or fill out the contact form below for more information.